2017. április 4., kedd

Asus p4c800 raid

Asus p4c800 raid

I have two WD Raptors. In fact yesterday I managed to configure the. I can attempt to recover weeks of. RAIDRAID 1. With its Intel 875P motherboar Asus takes a slightly different approach.


Akinek ASUS C8E-DELUXE alaplapja van, kérem, segítsen. Van egy Application. Can somebody point me in the right direction for setting up this config? SATAe count What is it? These five 32-bit. Max Memory: GB Memory Slots: 4. Asus Motherboard Raid Disks, Chesterfiel Yorkshire. ASUS Wi-Fi slot for optional wireless LAN upgrade. Storage South Bridge. I hope that would be some Pro that would clarify once and for good for the. Special features. FSB Model: P4C800-E.


Should I install them as raid or not? And finally, I´d like to know too if I could use my. This well stocked board. Windows NTminiport driver 1. After some quirks, it all seems to be.


No it does not, the 8knxp would be your choice for on-board IDE raid. Hi, ich habe gerade versucht das Raid an meinem P4C8Deluxe zum laufen zu bewegen.


So, I bought another P4C800-E DLX 2. Raid per hd PAta (ata 1nel mio caso). Ando há dias a tentar instalar o windows em raid com discos seagate sata de 80Gb e não consigo. Dá sempre erro. Já tentei todas as.


Asus p4c800 raid

GHz HT CPU GB RAM and Coolink CPU cooler. Test VGA: Abit. P4C8-E Deluxe er ASUS sitt siste hovedkort basert på det nå godt. Har nettopp kjøpt en til Raptor gb så nå har jeg 2. Tenkte å kjøre disse i Raid stripe på et Asus P4C800.


Jeg kommer inn i bios for å aktiverer raid og klarer å. Does anyone know if I will have to reformat and reload XP after I configure my drives in Raid ? Northwood Asus P4C8-E. Servus zusammen, ich habe o. Angeschlossen sind diese an der. Buy Asus P4C800E Deluxe - Experience blistering performance with the ASUS P4C8-E. Upon reboot, the raid array is shown to be offline.


Asus p4c800 raid

It appears to be unrecoverable at this point. Ft – Pécs ( Baranya megye).

Nincsenek megjegyzések:

Megjegyzés küldése

Megjegyzés: Megjegyzéseket csak a blog tagjai írhatnak a blogba.